Thursday, August 30, 2007

Welcome!

This is my second attempt at blogging. The first, "Educator Exhales" (lame name, I know), was a reflection on my first year of teaching. I loved taking the time for reflection, but found myself in a precarious position, not knowing for certain if it was safe and ethical to be posting information about my students out in cyberspace.

This blog will be a bit looser in structure and I expect will be a place to share stories about teaching & traveling, as well as highlighting the good work that family and friends are doing to fight the good fight...


Just so ya know...
I promise NOT to use this site for:
1. posting my two cents on Lost or any of my other shows.
2. Venting about roomate, co-worker, school, boy, person on the subway issues.

But, I may use this site for:
1. anecdotal stories while teaching
2. questions that arise from teaching
3. reflections on work that I'm exploring
4. lotsa photos of perty place I've been
5. links to articles, etc that connect to what I'm doing.
6. lotsa bragging about the good things my little sisters, other family members and friends are doing

Ok, enjoy.

No comments: